The lack of optimal conditions for the formation of the human psyche leads to Functional disorders of higher nervous activity, which manifests itself in 2 hypostases:
- Violation of behavioral reactions
There are 3 critical periods when Functional disorders of higher nervous activity are most possible:
- From 2 to 5 years – the period of the formation of higher nervous activity. Psychologists call it the cradle of neuroses.
- 6-8 years old – school, “school neuroses”. Nervous collision.
- 11-14 years – puberty. “Hormonal storm”.
The reasons for the violation of Functional disorders of higher nervous activity:
- Pathology of pregnancy – mother’s diseases, unwanted pregnancy, poor nutrition, alcohol use, nicotine drugs
- Pathology in childbirth – delay in childbirth, etc.
- Shortcomings in education – the violation of the regime, overload, violation of relationships in the “mother-child” system in the first half of the year, family quarrels, disagreement between parents in the methods of education.
Violation of behavioral reactions is manifested in inappropriate behavior.
Forms of inappropriate behavior:
- Stubbornness – manifests itself in refusal to obey the requirements of an adult.
- Whims – desire is expressed, and when adults try to satisfy it refuses.
- Unmotivated crying – failure in the mode during the day
- Congenital Disorders Mnemonics of Pathology – Genetics
- Topographic Anatomy of Spleen – structure, shape, vessels & Nerve Supply
- Acute pneumonia: Macro preparation and Micro preparation
- Splenic Artery Aneurysm – Symptoms, Causes and Complications
- Basic Endocrinological Syndromes – Endocrine System Pathology
Sleep, Values, Phases:
Sleep is the main condition of the body. Takes up 1/3 of life. Predators have 1 2 life. In case of a violation, memory, attention, performance decreases, anxiety or depression occurs. Sleep deprivation for more than 10 days can lead to death.
Movement of the eyeballs
- Stage 1 – falling asleep nap – on the ECG we note that the main rhythm of wakefulness (alpha rhythm) disappears
- Stage 2 – superficial sleep – regular spindle-shaped rhythms appear on the ECG. Stage 3-4 – deep sleep (delta sleep) – the deepest stage of sleep. On the ECG delta waves.
Slow-REM sleep cycle – 90-100 minutes i.e. a person sees 4-5 dreams per night.
During the delta of sleep, the following occurs:
- the ordering of the information received during the waking period,
- the reorganization of information depending on the degree of its significance, therefore the elimination of information overload (it is perceived by a person subjectively, as a feeling of mental fatigue), only that which remains in memory it is required to remember for subsequent successful activity (information obtained before going to bed is well reproduced in the morning).
Delta Sleep Riddles:
- Sleepwalking (sleepwalking) – begins in the delta sleep phase. The transition to a very special state. The state resembles self-hypnosis. External manifestation: a person performs a series of coordinated actions that he does not remember later. Sleepwalking is a necessity, preventing sleepwalking often leads to increased tension during the day. Age features – more often manifested in childhood, more often it stops by the end of puberty.
- Nightmares – a person wakes up in a state of inexplicable horror, screams with fear. He breathes intermittently and quickly. Blood pressure rises. The patient is disoriented in place and time. Do not associate a nightmare with dreams. The episode lasts no more than a few minutes. Reasons: Delays in the development of the central nervous system, a hereditary basis for lagging behind the age norm, and emotional stress. With insufficient development of the central nervous system (as the central nervous system develops, this reaction weakens)
In adults, sleepwalking is most common if during the waking period they have actively defensive or aggressively offensive behavior.
The meaning of REM sleep:
- maintains the mental stability of the body. With neurosis, the duration of REM sleep is reduced.
- It causes an increased resistance of the body.
- Provides more successful mastering of new skills.
The only measure of the usefulness of sleep: – by duration, – by quality.
Not to solve daytime problems by extending the working day and reducing sleep, daytime sleep does not replace nighttime sleep (REM sleep is less vividly represented in daytime sleep), take into account the individual rhythm of activity. Do not fill the time preceding sleep with stimulating activity. The berth should not have a slope. You can’t sleep on the floor. You cannot wrap yourself up during sleep.
Sleep duration without any Functional disorders of higher nervous activity –
- 7 years – 11-12 hours,
- 8-9 years – 10-11 hours,
- 10-11 years – 10 hours,
- 12-14 years – 9.5 hours,
- 15-18 years – 8-9 hours.